Staying Safe. Finding Support. Help and Advice. Useful Contacts.
Our aim is to improve young people's post 16 education, training and employment opportunities.
We work with young people across the whole county aged 16-19 who are or have left our care.
We provide a range of services to young people depending on need and you will be involved at all stages. We will meet you on a regular basis and you will be involved in planning work at every stage.
How we can help
If you are over 16 and you need help with any of the following we can support you with:
- Information and advice on training and employment.
- Care Leavers Employment Team supported Apprenticeships.
- Other types of activities are organised to help develop self-esteem and confidence.
- Help with equipment and travel expenses.
- Help with CV's, application forms and support at interviews.
- Help with University Applications/Finance.
- Help with finding a work experience placement, we will help with travel expenses to encourage 'take up' of work experience positions which, if successful, could then be turned into an apprenticeship.
- Support for employers offering work experience or apprenticeships to the young people.
For enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01773 535495