Staying Safe. Finding Support. Help and Advice. Useful Contacts.
Are you being bullied?
Bullying can happen anywhere to anyone. Here's some ways you or someone you know can tackle it if they're being bullied.
If you or someone you know is being bullied:
- Don't ignore it. Tell a trusted friend or adult and remember that it's not your fault. No-one deserves to be bullied.
- Keep a record of when it happens and save a copy of any texts, posts, pictures or emails you get.
- Block anyone that tries to bully you online.
- Ask your mates to look out for you. There should understand how you feel and stick around.
- Don't be horrible back - you don't want to get yourself in to trouble too.
- Get some advice from the resources in our useful links section.